Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jamaican Berry Flower


JAMAICAN BERRY or PANAMA BERRY FLOWER
Also known as Bulaklak Aratilis (Filipino)

When I was just a kid, me and my friends used to spoil this tiny little flowers using a stick or often times we picked them and tried to taste its sweet yellowish pollen.

On one particular scenario, while trying to smashed this little flowers, my late grand-ma, Lola Concha, scolded us and tried to exclaimed that if we continue to spoil this flowers, we will never get and enjoy its fruits again.

While in a hurry, trying to ignore what our Lola (Grand-ma) told us, one of my cousins named Popong, hurriedly went down but unfortunately the branch that he's holding to was cut-off and he fell to Dowey, one of our playmates and we all run-away from our irritating Lola then.

*** While writing this blog, I am having a Dejavu, that I actually already wrote this online.

No comments:

Post a Comment